Thursday, December 8, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Illustration taken from Volume 6 of "The Floral Magazine" by the Rev. H. Honywood Dombrain published by L.Reeve and Co., 5, Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London in 1867. The plates are by James Andrews, F.R.H.S.
- Zazzle Featured Seller Interview with Geekletics (zazzle.com)
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
"Three Sociable Frogs" Vintage Mousepad
Cute vintage image of three gentleman frogs meeting in the street. The frog on the left seems to have forgotten his pants but he carries a cane, wears a top hat and is smoking a cigar. The middle one is very smartly dressed and also very polite in doffing his hat to his friend. Third frog seems maybe a little shy in his straw boater hat.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Vintage image of a very pretty little girl in a red dress with a blue bow in her blonde hair wishing us "Happy New Year" . A cat is peeping over her shoulder.
- Zazzle Featured Seller Interview with DesignKandy (zazzle.com)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Vintage Christmas image of two children walking through the snow. The boy carries a Christmas tree and the girl a basket full of shiny red apples. Their message is "A Merry Christmas to You".
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Warm up with custom travel mugs, coffee cups, and steins. Create the perfect mug masterpiece or pick from cool one-of-a-kind designs at Zazzle.com! Whether it's for you or a special gift, it'll be sweet.
* 30% of the mug net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code VETERANSALE4 is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid until November 10, 2011 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.
Zazzle, the Zazzle logo, Zazzle Custom Stamps, and Zazzle Profile Cards are registered trademarks or trademarks of Zazzle Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Cleaned and restored vintage image from "En Avant ....L'Arche" published in Paris in 1921 with drawings and text by Marc. The drawings are said to be in the style of Buffon.
- How much does it cost to feed a hedgehog for a week (wiki.answers.com)
- Zazzle Featured Seller Interview with HahpiStuff (zazzle.com)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Monday, November 7, 2011
Beautifully delicate vintage French children's book illustration of two little girls out for a walk.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
A vintage illustration from " Christmas Roses" by Lizzie Lawson and Robert Ellice Mack. There is no known exact date for the publication of the book but a message on the flyleaf was written in 1886. The publishers were Griffith, Farran and company of St. Paul's Churchyard, London. This image is called "Hie for Christmas" and shows three young children walking in the snow.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
"Ste Croix et Les Rasses" Swiss Vintage Travel by PrimeVintage
Browse more St croix et les rasses Cards
"Ste Croix et Les Rasses" Swiss Vintage Travel
A beautiful vintage travel poster issued by the Swiss Federal Railways advertising the ski resorts of Sainte Croix and Les Rasses. It is in an art deco style and shows a beautifully dressed young woman wearing skis.
"Ski Colorado" Vintage Travel Poster
Vintage travel poster issued by the Colorado Winter Sports Committee, Capitol Building, Denver CO. It is drawn in a very modern style for its time and shows a skier with snowy mountains in the background.
"Le Hohwald" Vintage French Travel Poster
Beautifully designed vintage French travel poster advertising the ski resort of Le Hohwald in Alsace- Lorraine. It shows skiers enjoying themselves on the slopes with ski chalets in the background.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Shop Ornaments View All >> | Create Your Own
Shop Postage View All >> | Create Your Own